Free Joomla Component - WST Grid Gallery is a flash based image gallery.
Compatible with Joomla 2.5 and 3.0
Free Joomla Component - WST Grid Gallery is a flash based image gallery. Compatible with Joomla 2.5 and 3.0
1. Install WST Grid Gallery
WST Grid Gallery installs like any other Joomla Extension. If you are not familiar with Joomla Extensions installation, you can watch short video tutorial about how to install joomla extensions.
2. WST Grid Gallery Configuration
WST Grid Gallery has administrator configuration component where you can add new images, description...
To access administrator configuration component navigate: Components --> WST Grid Gallery.
First "Screen" shows currently added Images (thumbnails, title text, description...)
2.1 Upload new image for thumbnail
- Click on the Upload button
- Click on Upload link
- Browse for desired image and click Upload
2.2 Add new image
- From the first "Screen" Components --> WST Grid Gallery Click on New
- From Uploaded Images section mouse over filename for preview and click to select thumbnail
- Fill all fields (title text, description...) and click Save
- From the "first screen" Components --> WST Grid Gallery Click on Config
- Setup all parameters
- Click on Save
3. Publish WST Grid Gallery
- Navigate to Menus --> Main Menu (just an example)
- Click on the "New" button
- From the "Select Menu Item Type" tree, click on the Component that you would like to display.
- In "Menu Item Details" enter Title and Alias and click on "Save"
Also make sure that the "Published" is set to "Yes", "Access Level" to "Public"
Now, navigate to frontpage, and under the Main Menu you will have newly created menu item with "Title" that you entered in Step 4.
Download and Demo:
Download: WST Grid Gallery